We are pleased to announce the successful purchase of ASCO Freight Management, LLC effective November 7th,
2016. As of that date, ASCO Freight Management LLC is officially conducting business as Gulf Freight
Management, LLC which will be majority owned by the previous management team:
Rick Higgins – CEO
Michael Higgins – President
Randy Berndt – Controller
If you have any questions about this exciting news, please contact us anytime. For your peace of mind, we wish to point out the following milestones and associated targeted completion dates for your consideration:
- 100% of the ASCO Group shares have been purchased and transferred over to Gulf Freight Management(GFM) along with all assets.
- As a complete shares purchase, future transactions will continue on a “business as usual” basis with only a simple name change requirement.
- Formal regulatory name change registry processing is underway and targeted for completion by end of November 2016.
- Updated operating systems and migration of same are underway and targeted for completion by Jan. 1st. Email roll over to Gulf Freight Management from the ASCO world domain is scheduled for completion during the Thanksgiving Holiday in order to take advantage of the down time.
- In order to assure there are no gaps in communication, ASCO email activity will be auto forwarded to the Gulf Freight Management domain over the next six months.
- Name change formalities for both operating licenses and contract amendments are underway and targeted for year-end completion.
- Banking formalities are complete and particulars will be sent out by separate cover.
On behalf of the entire Gulf Freight Management staff, we wish to convey our sincerest appreciation for your loyalty and friendship over the many years of servicing your business needs. It is our strongest desire to not only keep the relationship healthy but exceed your expectations going forward.
Rick Higgins Michael Higgins Randy Berndt
CEO, GFM llc President, GFM llc Controller, GFM llc